Best Online Friends Forever, thats what we can become! If you’re wondering what I’m about, here ya go. My blogging will probably fall into one of these areas. Interesting? Hmmm….we’ll see
- Sports-In my opinion hockey and basketball are the only sports worth watching. As far as Minnesota sports go, just watch hockey! I enjoy the rest of my sports experienced first hand, outdoors! Cycling has been my favorite activity for almost two decades now. I like to run and toss frisbee with my friends at ultimate. My lazy man sport is disc golf. I have hopes of picking up a winter sport eventually, but for now I’m content taking walks nomatter what the temp.
- History– I love Minnesota history. History should really be experienced, touched and seen with your own eyes. Try to grasp what lives went on before you, to know that there is more to come after you’re gone. A old picture, a historic building, a historic marker……hard to pass up.
- politics– Go Ronald Reagan! Seriously though, we’ll be fine.
- Religion– Christian, a sheep at John Piper’s church
- Other-Live concerts, a good beer, lifting weights, Settlers of Catan, camping, rock climbing, backpacking, talk radio, reading, Lost, Seinfeld
- St Paul– St. Paul, MN….the classier of the Twin Cities.